Treatments from Your Chiropractor in Lake Forest
Physical pain impacts your ability to enjoy normal activities. It may prevent you from engaging in sports, playing with children or accomplishing tasks at your workplace. By working with a chiropractor in Lake Forest, you address the cause of your pain and focus on natural treatments that work with your specific goals.
Treatments Available at Olsen Chiropractic
At Olsen Chiropractic, we offer treatments based on your situation and health. Our team focuses on natural and holistic treatments that help your body heal from injuries or address a specific factor that causes your pain.
The treatments we offer for your health include:
- Chiropractic adjustments, which improve the alignment of your spine and neck for better physical function and health
- Decompression therapy, which reduces the pressure and compression on your nerves and helps with pain management
- Laser therapy, which uses a cold laser or infrared laser to address deep tissue injuries, nerve pain and related conditions
- Chiropractic traction, which uses a system of rollers and tools to stretch and massage the back for pain management
- Brain-based therapy, or BBT, which gently stimulates specific points to restore the function of your brain and address problems in the brain
- Functional neurology, which uses chiropractic techniques to address physiological lesions in the brain and provides neurological stimuli to accomplish a specific goal
- Functional medicine, which takes a holistic approach to healing and health by treating the entire system and clarifying the causes of your ailments to develop a solution for stress management
Treatments available in our clinic focus on the underlying cause of your symptoms. We develop a personalized plan to address your symptoms and encourage your body to heal after evaluating the symptoms that impact your lifestyle.
Conditions Treated by a Chiropractor in Lake Forest, CA
A chiropractor in Lake Forest, CA focuses on addressing the underlying causes of your health concerns. By clarifying the condition that causes pain, stress or physical challenges, we provide treatments that encourage natural healing and recovery.
The conditions we treat range from physical pain to specific ailments that impact your well-being. We focus on clarifying the underlying cause of your pain before developing a treatment plan, so we provide effective solutions to help with your goals.
Common conditions we address in our clinic include:
- Back and neck pain
- Shoulder pain or a frozen shoulder
- Pain in your joints, particularly arthritis pain
- Problems with vertigo or dizziness that may impact your lifestyle
- Bulging or herniated discs
- Degenerative disc conditions
- Nerve damage
- Physical injuries from an accident
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and similar nerve conditions or entrapped nerves
- Thyroid conditions or poor thyroid function
- Alzheimer's Disease and other forms of dementia
- ADD and ADHD
- Chron's Disease or other conditions of the intestinal tract
- Anxiety, depression or stress-related conditions
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Temporal mandibular disorder
In our clinic, we focus on providing treatments for a variety of conditions and health concerns. We evaluate your specific symptoms before developing a strategy to address the discomfort that may develop from a condition. We also focus on clarifying the cause of your pain before developing a treatment plan for your goals.
Specialized Treatments in Our Clinic
Our clinic recognizes the importance of proper treatment solutions when you have physical pain. That is why we provide specialized treatments to help with neurological concerns or problems with the brain.
Specialized treatments for brain health depend on the condition you want to address. We use BBT, or brain-based therapy, to address abnormalities in the way your brain functions. We also use functional neuropathy and functional medicine as a strategy to address problems with physiological lesions or related complications that may prevent your brain from functioning in a normal and healthy way.
When the problems relate to your spinal cord or your neck, we use decompression therapy, traction and spinal adjustments to address the underlying problems that contribute to poor function and health. Your brain plays a key role in your body's ability to function in a normal way. By addressing problems in the brain, you manage complications related to dementia, age-related conditions in the brain, anxiety, and depression. We also help with stress management by identifying factors that contribute to your stress and developing a strategy to reduce stress for better health and lower rates of anxiety.
Experience Relief At Our Chiropractic Clinic
Treating problems with your health starts with clarifying your situation and developing a strategy based on your needs. Since each person has different concerns that contribute to problems with their health, we focus on identifying the cause of a condition before focusing on a holistic and natural treatment strategy. To learn more about our natural treatments for different physical conditions you may face or to set up an appointment with a chiropractor in Lake Forest, CA, call (949) 859-5192 today.